Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ongoing Story for Halloween

I am not sure how many of you have checked out my other blog Mother Moons Message, yet I wanted to give you a heads up on something I am trying out over there.  I am participating in a couple activities for the month of October. Basically you just have to celebrate the month and post something festive throughout the month in regards.  I knew there would be recipes, photos, and such which I could easily make due with yet I wanted to somehow incorporate my writing also.  So I am writing an ongoing suspense/mystery story for the month... First installment was posted yesterday, to get the curiosity going.  The next entry will be October 1st.  I invite you to pop over and take a look.  It is titled The Woodmans Garden.  Let me know what you think... I welcome any form of criticism.. good or bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment