Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Cookies


I promised you details on a few of the things I did while away in Tennessee.  Well here was probably one of the funnest things I did with my grandkids.  We made Halloween cookies while mom and Vincent were downstairs watching Texas beat OU in football.  Although may I say neither team played thier best or even close to it.


We had so much fun mixing up the dough, rolling it out and cutting it into shapes.  Of course we also ate a little.. Ok we ate alot but isn't that what we are suppose to do.  I know that some of these cookies are hard to make out what they may be... The funky one under the first pumpkin.  That is a butterfly.  Self created by Kylie.  The one beside the first pumpkin.. a witch... The idea was fun and I think I can safely say we had just that.  Lots of fun


2 comments:

  1. Aww these are so cute! I am one of those who can not bake sweet things properly to save my life. Savory things, like dinner or breads, I am all over it, but even a simple boxed cake gets the best of me lol...

    These look so yummy and fun! Glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun :)
    This year I probably will prepare pumpkin pie and pumpkin soup :]

    ReplyDelete