Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Muse - "Undisclosed Desires" Video Premiere


Many of you know that I am a die hard Muse fan.  Recently they released a new album - "The Resistance".  Personally I feel it is outstanding, yet I will admit that I tend to be partial.  However, I think that anyone would be amazed at the extreme talent of these 3 boys from Devon England.  Matthew Bellamy, lead guitarist and definate front man for the band is amazing.  (Can you tell he's my favorite).  He pushes the bar on all he does creating a style that is uniquely theirs.  Chris, the bass player as well as Dom the drummer interject their own methods creating sheer perfection.  I thought that it was time that I give you a chance to sample a bit of their music and make up your own minds.... Their 2nd single from their recent album is due out November 16th.... It is entitled "Undeclosed Desires"... Click the link and be prepared to listen to the next big thing....enjoy the sound...


Muse - "Undisclosed Desires" Video Premiere

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this. Great video which i am gonna click on to my daughter who is a fan.

    ReplyDelete