Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Off Playing In the Leaves


Yes, I know I have not written in a while.  Yet the weather has been so nice it has been hard to stay inside... but then I said that the last time I wrote didn't I.  At least yesterday I was productive.  We went for a drive and ventured to Red Rock State park in Hinton Oklahoma.  It was a perfect day and since the park is located in a canyon the wind was non existent. 


Better still the trees were simply beautiful and still abundant with color.  Definately some of the most vibrant colors I have ever seen in Oklahoma.... I am glad that  I allowed Vincent to take me off and simply play yesterday as the weather is somewhat more dreary today and it is a much better day to be inside doing all the things I need to do to catch up.  I will say that I was able to shoot many new photos so be on the look out for then.  I am excited about sharing them. 

I also recently joined a group blog site entitled Soaring Through The World In Pictures.  It is an accumlative site where people through out the world share their photograghy views and photos.  I am quite excited to begin sharing.  Something else I need to do today.  Have a wonderful Wednesday and I promise to be more attentive to my Rantings blog in the days to come... I feel the cooking bug a coming.... blessings. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi JANIE
    Nice fotos...and whole blog looks intresting....
    NPT...

    ReplyDelete