Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgivng


A quick note for any and all who may be wondering where I have been lately or where I may be in the near future.... Our router went out on friday eve so we were without internet access over the weekend.... This happened the weekend before yet I thought it was just a fluke with service so did not get it looked at as I should have... One of those wonderful times when I was told "I told you so"....

Next of course is the mere fact that it is thanksgiving week and we are having a house full, so I am busy with cooking, cleaning... etc.. you know all the good stuff you get to do before family comes and visit.  I am excited about all the cooking yet know that it will take lots of time...

I will say that the to do list I spoke of last week, well it did get done and then some with the help of Vincent.... It is so nice having help..... If I do not have get the opportunity to write this week, I would like to wish any and all a wonderful thanksgiving week... I hope that it is filled with loads of delicious food, good times with friends and family, and quick and easy clean up time.... Til I venture thru again....

1 comment:

  1. Janie,

    as you know we do not have Thanksgiving here but I wish you a wonderful day and I know that all will be fine and under control in this good company you have around you.

    ReplyDelete