Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy



First off let me say that I am sorry that I have not been as consistent with my entries here... Yet this time of the year always seems to keep me on my toes and the time is never enough... This year it seemed to creep up on me quickly as if I was not paying much attention... Although I can say that I think today I did my last shopping.  All the packages that I need to have sent have been put in the post and are on their way... Most of them of course being sent to the 2 little sweeties to the left. I love shopping for kids at Christmas... It is what makes it fun for me...

Most of my other gifts, although some were purhased, were handmade.  I really enjoyed doing that this year and will probably continue to do so in the years to come... Of course there are my cooking creations which I still have a few to make... Unfortunately most of these things can not be done until the days draw closer.  I will say that the snowball recipe I posted last, turned out to be great and I have already started my second batch... The will definately be a new favorite each year... So easy and so economical... Another thing I have strived to be more this year...



I am not crazy about the idea that I will not be able to see my grandkids this Christmas yet my daughter has kept me well up to date with all their Christmas photos as you can see.  They truly seem to grow every time I see them.... even in pictures... If weather permits I am hoping on taking a trip to see them after the first of the year sometime... Plus the new baby will be here in April.. which truly is not that far away.

I hope that as the busy times slow I will be able to spend more time here... I truly want to share more of my crafty/cooking side here.  Yet if by chance it is a while until I venture back, I wish all of you a wonderful Yule Season.  May it be filled with the warmth of friends and family....

1 comment:

  1. Who is that chap in the red and white outfit?
    Those sprogs are sooo adorable...you could eat them all up!

    I thought that I was following this blog...but I now see that I'm not...well, now I am...
    oh...I'd forget my name if I could remember it!

    ReplyDelete