Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year - Enjoy the Blue Moon

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. Hard to believe yet another year has passed us.  2010 is upon us.  What will it bring, I wonder.  Personally I have a good feeling about the year to come.  I hope my vision proves to be true.  Tomorrow also holds another special event:  the occurance of the blue moon.  This is when there are 2 full moons in one months period.  Something that only occurs every 2.5 years.  The odds are even greater still for it fall on New Years Eve.  The next blue moon to fall on New Years Eve will not occur until 2028, making this a sight to behold. 
I wish all of you a very blessed New Year and hope that it brings you goodness and happiness.  For those of you who choose to go out and celebrate in the festive manner, remember to be careful and responsible. 

3 comments:

  1. COOL! New Years Eve is my daughters Birthday. She will be 7! So I will be sure to bring her out and see the moon!

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture you have of the moon and the tree.

    I need to get off my duff and plan something for the occasion, it is a powerful night!

    I hope you have a joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that an amazing coincidence, the blue moon on NY's Eve!!! I hope it will be clear!

    ReplyDelete