Friday, January 29, 2010

Motorcycle Mamma


I know that several people in my family occasionally drop by my site and read my posts, so this one is for you...

When I turn 78 years old I want to be like my mom.... She is short little woman yet as touch as nails.  I like to think that is the German in her... She was visiting us last year around Thanksgiving and we talked her into letting Vincent give her a ride on the Harley.  I had to laugh when she first got ready to go as she had on her little scarf as if that was all she would need.  I quickly gave her my helmet and leather jacket to wear and she was off. 

I snapped this picture before they left for their ride.  I honestly think she enjoyed the ride. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I don't know where my comment went...

    Just was saying how cute your mom looked!

    ReplyDelete