Thursday, March 18, 2010

How I Celebrated St. Patty's Day -


Resistance

MUSE


MySpace Music Videos
 
Well I have to say that I celebrated St. Patricks Day in the best way possible.  Last night Vincent and I ventured down to Dallas and went to a Muse Concert.  Yes, I know I have already seen the guys 7 times prior yet how can one resist.  It was fantastic.  Just when you think they can not get any better, they do....
 
It is definately one thing that I can do that makes me totally forget that I am a 48 year old woman, which I have to admit I love.  I was able to snap a few pictures, before my battery died on my camera... and was able to enjoy the rest of the concert in style.  I tacked on a video of their new single so you could see a bit of what I saw last night.  Just had to share....

No comments:

Post a Comment