Monday, April 5, 2010

Off To A Busy Start

Looks to be quite a busy week.  Possibly new grandbaby on his way... shots for our new addition, Winston.... working in the yard, which includes mowing, planting and so on.... and the normal weekly chores that visit me.  Hopefully today I can get a good handle on a majority of them and if I'm lucky have some free time by the ending of the week. 

It has been windy here for some time.  Yet what would Oklahoma be if not for the wind... A bit more enjoyable I think sometimes.  The later part of the week is to bring calmer winds and more moderate tempertures.. It would be a great time to be able to relax and do whatever I may please. 

I have been receiving requests for several of my recipes.  Most of these requests have come from my other blog Mother Moon.  Yet I have decided to share a few of my secrets here.  So in the weeks to come be on the look out for some of my favorite recipes as well as some of my more artsy things. Such as bottling my homemade vanilla, the baby quilt I am working on for Nathan, and some of my Bun Buns.  There will also be other things as well. 

Look forward to sharing them all... Enjoy your Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment