Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tips on making a comment

Many have written me in regards to inability to leave comments. After checking this out, as far as I can see it is in working order. Click on comments below the article and/or picture you would like to comment on. A small box will come up to enter your comment into. There will also be a small box below the comment box giving you an opportunity to add your name, URL, etc. When this has been completed simply click the post comment box and after review via myself I will publish the comment. Please allow up to 24 hours for your comment to appear as there may be times when I do not get to the review immediately.

As before I will stress again. Comments are greatly appreciated and encouraged. Any criticism.. good or bad is helpful. Thanks again..

Peace
Janie

2 comments: