Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update to P3

Wanted to take a moment and let you all know about a great idea. As in the previous blog, I spoke of the perfect peach pie. Well it may have just been perfected a bit more. And the best thing is, that the credit goes all to my daughter. In her execution of her version of the pie, she realized she had no rolling pin. Therefore instead of a full size pie she opted for petite pies made in a cupcake pan, pressing the dough into place with her fingers. Needless to say they came out wonderful. She compared them to a fruit torte. I am so eager to attempt them myself as many times making a full size pie for just Vince and I is not a good thing. The pie sits on the cupboard just tempting me to eat more and more. In this case, an individual size pie would be perfect.

The only adjustment to the recipe is to bake them for apx 20 minutes or until they are golden brown... The perfect peach pie just got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment